PEOPLE WHOM I GREATFUL

People whom I loved and thankful are my parents, my big family, and my second fam also (it's T'ST). I'm very lucky to have a little family who love me so much and I love them with all my heart too, My life feels better if I'm near them.


This is my mom, I love her more than everything in this world. I also love my dad too but he went to heaven when I was 8 grade. It was a most teribble moment in my life I lost my first love, the first boy who never broke and made me cry. I wish him to be happy in there aamiin. This is the photo of my dad.

I have some friends who make my day happier, who make my life full of laughter and colors, they're like my second fam, They're make me comfortable. And I found my truly happiness when I'm with them

THIS IS MY TRULY HAPPINESS




Thank you mom and dad for believing in me, taking care of me when i am sick, supporting me in every situations, and for always protecting me. I clearly know i can not repay all of their efforts with everything that i have, because they have sacrified many things for me. 

And for my friends, which can be said as my second family. I'm also say thank you for make my life happier and also full of colors and drama. Thank you for helping me through all my problems and I'm sorry if I have ever hurt or say a bad things about you. I love you guys sooooooooo much!!

So this is my blog, I hope you enjoy it!
All the love -H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog