Dewa Athena

Haaii gaiss I’m baackk! I’m gonna tell you about my school event. This one named Dewa Athena, as known as Porak in other school. Dewa Athena was started in  Thursday 23rd  March 2017, but in Thursday and Friday it’s only for 11 grade and for 10 grade it started at Saturday 25th 2017. Dewa Athena was held in Lapangan Bali at 07.30 am, I was refereed badminton in lapbal so I didn’t attend the opening ceremony.


At first I was soooo lazy because Saturday it's my time for having a hibernation. But when I played the game I was so happy. and I enjoyed the game which it played class vs class, Unfortunetly most of my friend in my class didn't attend this event. Maybe they think Dewa Athena was a ordinary event, but for me this event was Extraordinary. Because this event made me feel I have a job to do, not no life or nothing have to do.

Okee this is my first blog of Dewa Athena, soon I'll post the second day of Dewa Athena stay tuneee!
All The Love -H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog