Dewa Athena part 2

Haaii gaiss I’m baackk again! I’m gonna tell you about my school event. probably this is my second post of my school event named Dewa Athena, as known as Porak in other school. Dewa Athena was started in  Thursday 23rd  March 2017, but in Thursday and Friday it’s only for 11 grade and for 10 grade it started at Saturday 25th 2017.

In the second day I didn't attend it, why? Because I was prepare my extraculicular birthday party in Kalimasada Jl. Kalimantan no.5 Bandung. It's located near SMAN 3, I was there from 11 am for decorate the ballroom, and also I practice dance for T'ST '19 performance. The party started at 4 pm but the guest they hadn't come at all, I was so afraid about the guest because in that day it was rainy, I was so afraid if they cancelled the party and out party will be quite.

And the at 4.30 pm the guest came one by one, I was so happy!! and I see the costum between generation, T'ST '17 themed denim



and T'ST '18 themed batik


  And we T'ST '19 themed random.....

The party runs out well yeaayy I so happy. And the end of the party we blew the candle together to prove that we have a big solidarity or not. 

And this my blog about my activity in Dewa Athena, probably in DUTA BERTI -DILARANG DUET hehehe, I hope you enjoy my blog, and this is the photo of T'ST FAMILY 


All the love -H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog