MY HOLIDAY


Haii genks! I'm baackk! I'm gonna tell you about my last holiday. My last holiday was a xoxo holiday, it began at December 24. honestly I didn't go anywhere, I just stayed at home and watched tv tv all day. but beside of that I can spoil my body from the task even sometimes I felt so bored. 

In the 3rd of January I already going to school for T'sT (Tiloe's Theatre) practiced because that's my extracurricular. For 9 days, 3-11 January 2017. I did T'sT practice. except 5 and 6 January i didn't held it because i went to my cousins I will write it after this okey. That was so fun because too many people join it. i wan't to tell you what theatre is Theatre is a collaborative form of fine art that uses live performers, typically actors or actress to present the experience of a real or imagined event before a live audience in a specific place, often a stage. The performers may communicate this experience to the audience through combinations of gesture, speech, song, music, and dance. Elements of art, such as painted scenery and stage craft such as lighting are used to enhance the physicality, presence and immediacy of the experience.The reason why I had T'sT practiced for 9 days because we had to prepared for perform in NAGABONAR that's was held on 12 January 2017.

And this is the story in 5th of January,  In that day I went to my cousin house in Sukabumi. I went from Bandung at 09.00 am and I'm arrived at 13.00 pm. Honestly I went to Sukabumi to held my cousin circumision, but beside of that I went there to play with them soooo, at 16.00 pm, I played kite with my cousin after that we took a bath and we had dinner. After we had dinner we watched horror film until midnight at 02.00 am maybe. And then we slept and at 05.00 am we had shubuh prayer and the we slept again because we felt so sleepy, seriously. At 09.00 am we went to swimming pool and then we swam until past noon, then we went home and finally at tomorrow morning i went back to Bandung.

After I arrived at Bandung, in 7th January I went back to school to had T'sT practiced again, and then in 12th January 2017 NAGABONAR was held. In that day I went to school very early because I have to preapared T'sT performance. We performed at 12.45 pm after the KPA, I was so nervous and I thought that everybody won't laugh. But it was my fear anyway, everybody was laughed yuhuuu. Okee this is my holiday experience hope you enjoy my blog. Here I have some photos of T'sT performance at NAGABONAR. Thank you for your attention.

All the love -H






Comments

Popular posts from this blog